Yaskawa GA80U4075ABM 50 HP 480V 3 Phase Variable Frequency Drive
The Yaskawa GA800 drive provides the ultimate combination of power, ease of use, flexibility, and performance. In addition to its exceptional torque production and precise control, you’ll enjoy effortless setup with GA800’s high-resolution display and connection to your favorite mobile device. Whether you need simple control, advanced network communications, or functional safety, look no further than GA800 for all your variable speed needs.
- High resolution multi-language display with Setup Wizards and Data-Logging
- Bluetooth and DriveWizardMobile for convenient and easy interaction
- Programming without main power through embedded USB port.
- DriveWizard Desktop for comprehensive configuration and monitoring.
- DriveWorks EZ (embedded function blocks) provides extra flexibility, otherwise accomplished in a separate controller.
- Closed or open loop vector control for outstanding regulation and torque production.
- Fast acting motor control functions provide near tripless operation.
- Popular network connections provide robust control and monitoring with system controllers.
- Embedded Auxiliary Control Power Input (24V) maximizes production time and efficiency by maintaining network communication while main power is removed.
- Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL3, PLe, Category 3).
- Integrated DC Reactor (40HP and larger) improves power quality and compatibility.
- Integrated 12 Pulse version provides a cost effective solution for low harmonics.
- Integrated Brake Transistor (up to 125HP ND) for cost effective heavy braking.
- Standard conformal coating helps resist contamination.
- Made with RoHS compliant materials for environmental compliance.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.