DWYER SERIES 2000 MAGNEHELIC® DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE
SERIES 2000 MAGNEHELIC® DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE
Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gauge, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures--either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems.
The Magnehelic® gage is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
Connection: 1/8' NPT
Body Material: Die Cast Aluminum
Scale Type: Pressure
Dial Material: Die Cast Aluminum
Operating Range: 20-140 degrees F
High Pressure and Medium Pressure Options, call PRM for correct pricing on non-stock gauges. (888-TREAT-IT)
PRM Filtration provides filtration and flow management equipment and products throughout the United States and around the world. PRM Filtration is a division of Product Recovery Management, Inc., one of the nation’s leading providers of supplies, parts and maintenance items for the environmental remediation and landfill equipment industries.
The success of PRM is measured by our integrity and expertise, dedicated employees, diligence, and a desire to make a difference. We appreciate your business.
- Shipping Info
• Orders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made.
• It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
• Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges.
• Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate.
• Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide:
Shipping Address with Zip
Whether delivery address is commercial or residential
If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite.
• Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
• International buyers are responsible for any extra customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, brokerage fees, etc. which may be incurred during delivery from the U.S.
- Return Policy
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. All returned products must be unused or in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Exchanges : We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange a defective or damaged items, contact us by email and send item to Product Recovery Management, Inc. Returns/Exchanges - 200 20th Street, Butner, North Carolina 27509. Do not send us a damaged or defective item for exchange prior to contacting us. We cannot accept exchanges unless you have made contact with us first.