PRM Filtration is a stocking OEM for Sensaphone, in business for nearly 30 years. We sell standalone products or we can provide completed UL listed control panels using Sensaphone products. PRM Filtration can pre-program stand alone units if required. We inventory many of the Sensaphone products at our facility or they ship directly from Sensaphone, typically shipping same day.
Sensaphone Sentinel PRO Monitoring System (Cellular Version)
- The Sensaphone Sentinel PRO Monitoring System (Cellular Version) allows you to monitor a location via a cellular network. Great for locations that have not been setup with an Ethernet connection.
- Sends out alarms notifications through cellular networks and can store your sensor readings in the cloud.
- Can be programmed to send e–mails, phone calls or text messages to an unlimited number of people when an alarm has been detected. Or check the Sentinel’s website to view current status.
- Comes in a NEMA 4X enclosure for protection from the elements.
- Poll Modbus registers (up to 64 registers can be monitored) from other equipment and includes 12 universal inputs for sensors and 2 programmable relay outputs.
- Included power failure monitoring and battery backup.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F
- Comes with 4G Cellular Modem for use on Verizon, AT&T, or Rogers networks. Also available in an Ethernet only version.
- Includes external antenna so that Sentinel can be placed somewhere where it would otherwise not receive coverage.
- Subscription costs includes all online hosting, cellular connection fees, and unlimited text, phone and email alerts
- Click here to access the Sensaphone Sentinel PRO Sales Brochure.
- Click here to access the Sensaphone Sentinel PRO Technical Specifications.
- Click here to access the Sensaphone Sentinel PRO User's Manual.
For custom requirements, please contact PRM Filtration directly. We are able to integrate and program Sensaphone products into full control panels to meet your needs. PRM Filtration has been using and selling Sensaphone products for nearly 30 years.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.