PRM Filtration is a stocking OEM for Sensaphone, in business for nearly 30 years. We sell standalone products or we can provide completed UL listed control panels using Sensaphone products. PRM Filtration can pre-program stand alone units if required. We inventory many of the Sensaphone products at our facility or they ship directly from Sensaphone, typically shipping same day.
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit
- The Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit is a rack-mountable web-based monitoring system, perfect for server rooms and data centers.
- Its web-based server is connected through a standard Ethernet connection. Receive an e–mail, voice, or text message when an alarm has been detected. Or check the IMS-4000’s website to view current status.
- Add redundancy to your system by connecting your IMS-1000 to a standard phone line to receive phone call alarms in the event of a network failure.
- Features internal solid-state storage.
- Monitor up to 8 different CAT5 sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, fire, break-in, and more.
- Connect to up to 31 IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Node Units to increase your number of inputs as well as your Infrastructure coverage.
- Each input has an LED to indicate status while alarm LEDs show when power, IP, or battery alarms have been gone off.
- Included output allows you to switch on a light or horn to alert anyone nearby that there’s a problem.
- Configure with a Sensaphone IMS-4000 Dual Relay Output Module to control two different devices from your Node.
- Works with wireless sensors to simplify network expansion
- Includes internal battery backup so that your system will continue to function in the event of a power failure.
- Click here to access Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit Sales Brochure.
- Click here to access Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit User's Manual.
For custom requirements, please contact PRM Filtration directly. We are able to integrate and program Sensaphone products into full control panels to meet your needs. PRM Filtration has been using and selling Sensaphone products for nearly 30 years.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.