PRM Filtration is a stocking OEM for Sensaphone, in business for nearly 30 years. We sell standalone products or we can provide completed UL listed control panels using Sensaphone products. PRM Filtration can pre-program stand alone units if required. We inventory many of the Sensaphone products at our facility or they ship directly from Sensaphone, typically shipping same day.
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit
- The Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit is a rack-mountable web-based monitoring system, perfect for server rooms and data centers.
- Its web-based server is connected through a standard Ethernet connection. Receive an e–mail, voice, or text message when an alarm has been detected. Or check the IMS-4000’s website to view current status.
- Add redundancy to your system by connecting your IMS-1000 to a standard phone line to receive phone call alarms in the event of a network failure.
- Features internal solid-state storage.
- Monitor up to 8 different CAT5 sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, fire, break-in, and more.
- Connect to up to 31 IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Node Units to increase your number of inputs as well as your Infrastructure coverage.
- Each input has an LED to indicate status while alarm LEDs show when power, IP, or battery alarms have been gone off.
- Included output allows you to switch on a light or horn to alert anyone nearby that there’s a problem.
- Configure with a Sensaphone IMS-4000 Dual Relay Output Module to control two different devices from your Node.
- Works with wireless sensors to simplify network expansion
- Includes internal battery backup so that your system will continue to function in the event of a power failure.
- Click here to access Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit Sales Brochure.
- Click here to access Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit User's Manual.
For custom requirements, please contact PRM Filtration directly. We are able to integrate and program Sensaphone products into full control panels to meet your needs. PRM Filtration has been using and selling Sensaphone products for nearly 30 years.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.