PTI 10g/hr Solid State Ozone Generator
- Fully automatic tuning for constant ozone output and installation simplicity
- Service simplicity due to automatic fault diagnostics
- Silent, Rugged, Reliable and Cost Effective
- No exposed high-voltage safety hazards
- 10g and 20g models in same chassis
- 10g, 5%, 2 lpm, 5 psi. 20g, 5%, 4 lpm, 5 psi.
- Directly installable by UL 508a panel house,
- Full-Auto and Semi-Auto modes hold constant power over the entire pressure range: 5 - 100 psi. From package to process with no setup or adjustments required. Continuously tracks and automatically optimizes performance for changes in pressure, flow and line voltage.
- Universal, world class product. Constant ozone output and cooling: 100 – 240vac, 50/60hz, power factor .94-.99 across the entire working voltage and power range.
- Power supply is UL / CSA / CE approved. NO line voltage configuration jumpers – any voltage, any frequency; same unit.
- Efficient, compact, silent (25khz), safe, rugged, reliable, advanced – all the normal traits of a PTI product. Same precise linear control, with turn down to 1%, as all Plasma Block products.
- Maximum up-time , durable, commercial / industrial solution the ozone industry requires.
- Possible cell flooding is identified followed by shut down and enunciation. No damage is caused to electronics, transformer and rarely the cell. Cell flushing and drying in the field is usually sufficient to restore full service.
- Extensive two tier fault enunciation maximizes up-time and simplifies service diagnostics. Latched fault indicators retain fault status until serviced.
- The control electronics is accomplished via Plasma Technics® new 310 microcontroller based inverter board. This state of the art controller yields a simpler user interface and many new features intended to further increase up time and simplify installation and troubleshooting.
- PDM, Voltage and Frequency potentiometers have their own jumper selection for on board control if desired.
- Complex and thorough on board electronic short circuit protection prevent nuisance circuit board failure due to accidental field wiring errors.
- Power and control connection are located at the rear of the product to enable integrators to construct ‘plug & play’ mounting.
- Same mounting footprint and mounting hole centers as the popular 50g Plasma Block. The 10/20g chassis is a miniature version of the 50g unit. This means that the general location for control connections, gas IN/OUT, cooling, etc. are the same.
- Military grade conformal coating eliminates problems associated with condensation and mold as well as greatly retarding damaged caused by accidental ozone exposure.
- Like all other Plasma Block products, the feed gas supply must be either PSA concentrator or bottle feed of at least -60°F dew point, filtered, positive-pressure oxygen.
- There is an inherent pressure drop associated with each Plasma Block. This can vary depending on the desired flow. Verification of the outlet pressure, at the desired flow, of the Plasma Block is crucial in order to prevent a negative pressure drop in the Plasma Block. This will damage the Plasma Block internals and is not a warrantied repair.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.