PRM PVC MULTI-CARTRIDGE FILTER HOUSING, 3 INCH NPT INLET/OUTLET - 85 PSI MAX PRESSURE
PRM offers high quality PVC constructed water filter housings for industrial filtration applications. Element sizing can be as low as 0.1 micron where extreme fine filtration is required. These housings offer an economical solution where protection of downstream or point of use equipment is required. Housings are kept in inventory for quick shipping.
- PVC construction for corrosion resistance
- Uses (9) 40” Cartridge Filters
- Flow Capacity up to 216 GPM
- 3” Socket Inlet and Outlet Connections
- (2) 1/4” Ports in top cover, for pressure gauge (not included) and venting
- Silicone Gaskets
- Temperature Range: 41°F - 104°F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 85 psi
- 1/2” Drain
- 316 Stainless Steel Lid Retention Hardware with 316 SS Bolts
- Filtration for sediment, silt, odor/taste or organic compounds
1 Year Conditional Manufacturer Warranty
** Motor freight is the best method of shipping for multiple units. If only one unit is purchased it is able to be shipped via FedEx, but for larger orders Motor freight is the better option. Please contact PRM if you prefer motor freight to get a shipping quote.