Wafer Check Valves are ready for immediate shipment for all Landfill Gas and Remediation applications.
- Low spring pressure requirements: Short flow path and smooth body and disc design creates low pressure drop across valve
- Made from 304 SS—CF8M for body
- 304 Stainless Steel for all alloy internals
- Viton Body Seat
- -20◦ F to 250◦ F Temperature Range
- Spring and Body Bearings: PTFE
- Minimum cracking pressure: 3” WC (0.11 psig)
- ANSI 150lb flange rating
- 225 psi shell pressure rating
- 165 psi seal pressure rating
- Available in 2”, 4” and 6” sizes
- Long Life—Discs equipped with bumpers to reduce wear and tear on internal components.
Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) provides equipment and services to the Environmental Remediation and Landfill Gas Industries. We also serve several niche industries with customized research and development solutions. The products offered here we use in our environmental systems, so they are of absolute quality and often exceed industry standards. Even though we are an international company, we provide our customers with small business, family-operated genuine service.
The success of PRM is measured by our integrity and expertise, dedicated employees, diligence, and a desire to make a difference. We appreciate your business.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to serve you and assure satisfaction with your purchase.
*** We are required to charge sales tax in the following states: FL, NC, NY.***
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange a defective or damaged items, contact us by email and send item to Product Recovery Management, Inc. Returns/Exchanges - 200 20th Street, Butner, North Carolina 27509. Do not send us a damaged or defective item for exchange prior to contacting us. We cannot accept exchanges unless you have made contact with us first.