DUAL PLATE WAFER STYLE CHECK VALVE; 304 SS; VITON SEAT
Wafer Check Valves are ready for immediate shipment for all Landfill Gas and Remediation applications.
- Low spring pressure requirements: Short flow path and smooth body and disc design creates low pressure drop across valve
- Made from 304 SS—CF8M for body
- 304 Stainless Steel for all alloy internals
- Viton Body Seat
- -20◦ F to 250◦ F Temperature Range
- Spring and Body Bearings: PTFE
- Minimum cracking pressure: 3” WC (0.11 psig)
- ANSI 150lb flange rating
- 225 psi shell pressure rating
- 165 psi seal pressure rating
- Available in 2”, 4” and 6” sizes
- Long Life—Discs equipped with bumpers to reduce wear and tear on internal components.
Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) provides equipment and services to the Environmental Remediation and Landfill Gas Industries. We also serve several niche industries with customized research and development solutions. The products offered here we use in our environmental systems, so they are of absolute quality and often exceed industry standards. Even though we are an international company, we provide our customers with small business, family-operated genuine service.
The success of PRM is measured by our integrity and expertise, dedicated employees, diligence, and a desire to make a difference. We appreciate your business.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to serve you and assure satisfaction with your purchase.
*** We are required to charge sales tax in the following states: FL, NC, NY.***