PRM LOW PRESSURE FILTER HOUSING
304 STAINLESS STEEL - 2 INCH NPT INLET/OUTLET
Banded Top Bag Filter Housings for remediation and industrial filtration needs. Units come standard in 304 stainless steel with Viton O-Rings. These units offer a 2 inch Side Outlet and 2 Inch Bottom Outlet for convenient configuration to your piping requirements.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 8”x 30” Trade Size # 2 Housing
- Uses #2 Size Liquid Filter Bags (Sold Separately)
(Shop Liquid Filter Bags Here)
- 2 Inch NPT Inlet and Outlet Connections (Side and Bottom)
- 304 SS NPT End Plug Included to Close Off Outlet Not Being Used
- FKM (Viton) O-rings standard
- 100 psi Maximum Working Pressure
- 100 gpm max. flow rate
- Operating Temperature: normal range of 50°F - 90°F. Variance outside of this temperature range will affect maximum operating pressure rating. Liquids operating at elevated temperatures pose a risk of burns.
- Stainless Steel Strainer Basket and Internal Bag Support Rack
- 3 Leg Mounting Stand
- Quick Opening Clamp Top
- Safety Release Vent for Maintenance
- Head loss is negligible with an empty housing and clean bag(s)
- Viton O-Ring for Lid (BFHBFL2LORX)
- EPDM O-Ring for Lid (BFHBFL2EPDMLORX)
- Viton Under Basket O-Ring (BFHBFSMALLVITONORING)
- EPDM Under Basket O-Ring (BFHBFSMALLEPDMORING)
- Replacement Lid (BFHBFHDOMEBFL2)
- Replacement Clamp (BFHBFHOUSINGCLAMP)
- Replacement Hold Down System (BFHBFL2FILTERCLAMPX)
- Replacement Basket Strainer (BFHBFHBASKET2X)
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.