PRM Blue Polypropylene Single Cartridge Filter Housings
PRM stocks Commercial Grade Polypropylene Blue Cartridge Filter Housings ideal for most industrial or commercial applications.
Housings are constructed out of durable polypropylene. These PRM 20" housings use 2-1/2" diameter filter cartridges and have temperature range of 40-100°F. Housing units and compatible filter cartridges are kept in inventory.
- High Quality Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance with most acids, alcohols, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and many aggressive chemicals
- Leak-proof sealing by compression against an internal seated Buna-N O-ring
- Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications
- Built-in red pressure-relief button for water pressure release for easy filter replacement.
- Black Cap/Blue Sump 1" Inlet & Outlet
- Uses standard cartridges compatible with most popular brands. Accepts complete range of filter media.
- Operating pressure: 90 psig max.
- Operating temperature: 40° - 100°F
Dimensions (View Spec Sheet):
- Height: 23.25"
- Width (bottom of housing): 4.35"
- Width (cap): 5.04"
- Inside Diameter (top of housing): 3.6"
- Please lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage.
- Protect filter housing from freezing.
- This filter housing has a maximum operating pressure rating of 90 psi, if you suspect that your water pressure will at any time exceed 80 psi, a pressure regulator MUST BE INSTALLED before the filter housing. this action will guard against the water pressure exceeding the maximum pressure rating.it is recommended that the pressure regulator be set at 60 psi or less.
- The rubber o-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the o-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE or a water leak could occur.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.