LP55 CARBON VESSEL - LIQUID PHASE
CARBON UNIT - LP55 LIQUID PHASE CARBON UNIT
Remediation of contaminated water streams
Designed to operate at low pressures without sacrificing efficiency
- 24” Diameter, 30” Height
- Weight: 225 lb Dry, 500 lb Wet
- 2” inlet and outlet connections
- Max pressure 8 psi
- Open top drum for easy removal and refill of carbon
- Inlet and outlet diffusers for even flow with less channeling
- Virgin or Reactivated Carbon for High Efficiency and Cost Effectiveness
- Contains 200 lb of 8x30 mesh RGAC or VGAC upgrade
Build Item, allow 2 to 4 weeks for manufacturing and shipping.
Shipping: Due to the nature of the product, all carbon vessels must ship via motor freight. To include the freight charges in your invoice, please contact us with your "Ship To" address for a freight quote. Shipping is not included in the price of the item.
For an accurate quote, please provide:
Shipping Address with Zip
Commercial or Residential Address
Loading/Unloading dock and/or forklift available onsite.
PRM offers standardized, pre-engineered systems, or can customize a carbon system to specific project site requirements. PRM can also supply virgin and/or reactivated liquid phase or vapor phase Granular Activated Carbon for all of your environmental remediation projects. Ask about carbon change out service for existing systems.