GAST REGENAIR® REGENERATIVE BLOWERS
CONTACT PRM FOR A QUOTE ON GAST REGEN BLOWERS FOR YOUR PROJECT: 888-873-2848 OR SALES@PRMFILTRATION.COM
Gast Blower Features:
- Continuous Long-Life operation
- Rugged Blower Impeller made of cast aluminum
- Exterior castings Vacuum impregnated to conform with Mil Spec 17563B
- Lubricated with chemical resistant hydrocarbon grease
- Performance tested, pressurized and leak-tested to less than 5cc/minute
- UL and CSA approved motors.
- All motors incorporate UL and CSA approved thermal protection
- Motor bearings Double sealed, life exceeding 20,000 hours of continuous operation
With a rugged construction that's suitable for demanding applications, the R7 offers oil-less operation ensuring that the discharge air remains free of contamination. The R7 can be mounted in any plane, which provides flexibility when mounting or integrating the blower into an OEM system. In addition, these blowers have very few moving parts and no wearing components, which minimize downtime and helps to lessen operating noise levels.
- Thermal Protection: NO
- Operating Voltage: 190-220/380-415; 208-230/460
- Regulatory Approval: CSA, CE
- Power Rating: 10 hp ( 7.46 kW )
- Power Rating @ 50hz: 8 hp ( 5.97 kW )
- Power Rating @ 60hz: 10 hp ( 7.46 kW )
- Flow @ 50hz: 350 cfm ( 594.65 m3h )
- Flow @ 60hz: 425 cfm ( 722.08 m3h )
- Max Pressure: 125 in-h20 ( 4232.99 mbar )
- Max Pressure @ 50hz: 115 in-h20 ( 3894.35 mbar )
- Max Pressure @ 60hz: 125 in-h20 ( 4232.99 mbar )
- Max Vacuum @ 50hz: 90 in-h20 ( 3047.75 mbar )
- Max Vacuum @ 60hz: 110 in-h20 ( 3725.03 mbar )
- Weight: 321 lbs ( 145.6 kg )
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Warranty: 1 Year
Lead times vary, contact PRM for estimated lead times.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.