Ebara Pumps Optima 3SS1 Stainless Steel Submersible Sump/Drainage Pump, 1/3 HP
Model Optima 3SS1
EBARA’s PRO Drainer™ series offers a complete solution for the pumping of slurry or semi-dirty water. The PRO Drainer series are manufactured with high quality stainless steel components. This efficient, versatile, and reliable pump is ideally suited for many industrial, commercial, residential, and agricultural liquid applications including fixed or portable installations.
Drainage (basements, sumps, excavation)
Seepage (residential, commercial, industrial)
Effluent and containment transfer
Emptying (pools, water storage structures)
Wastewater (from trays, wet bars, washing machines)
Mound systems, leach fields
Move water/effluent to sewage systems
- Type: Submersible
- Solids: 3/8"
- Connection: 1.25" NPT
- Controls: Slim Float
- HP: 1/3
- Voltage/Phase: 115/1
- Elec. Connection: Plug
- Discharge Size: 1 1/4″ to 1 1/2″
- Range of HP: 1/3 to 1 1/2 HP
- Capacity: to 86 GPM
- Head: to 61 Ft.
- Max. solid diameter: 3/8″
- Max. liquid temperature: 122°F/50°C (140°F/60°C intermittent duty)
- Available in single and three phase models; manual or automatic operation
- Constructed of high quality, corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel (Note: Optima has Noryl impeller)
- Oil lubricated double mechanical shaft seal
- Air filled, continuous duty motors rated for up to 20 starts per hour
- Built-in thermal protection with automatic reset (Single Phase Only)
- Built to operate with full or partial submergence (Optima pumps are available with an optional Low Suction Device)
- Vertical discharge allows pumpage to carry heat away from the motor
- Drainage (basements, sumps, excavation)
- Seepage (residential, commercial, industrial)
- Effluent and containment transfer
- Emptying (pools, water storage structures)
- Wastewater (from trays, wet bars, washing machines)
- Decorative fountains
- Mound systems, leach fields
- Dewatering (move water/effluent to sewage systems)
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.