COMPRESSION TUBE FITTINGS - UNION TEES
COMPRESSION FITTINGS - UNION TEES
The JW-Lok compression tube fitting is made of 316 stainless steel, and provides reliable leak-free transitions from tube to tube in a variety of configurations.
Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and are useful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, is prohibited. Compression Tube Fittings use a nut and ferrule system to join tubing in a 'T' connection.
- Tube x Tube x Tube Connection
- 316 Stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance
- Double ferrule construction for expanded leak resistance
- Maximum operating pressure rating:
316 Stainless Steel 1/4" connection: 8000 psi at 72°F
316 Stainless Steel 1/2" connection: 7700 psi at 72°F
- Maximum working temperatures: -325°F to 800°F (stainless steel)
|PRM PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION|
|SS316CFT025X||1/4" TUBE 316 SS TEE COMPRESSION FITTING|
|SS316CFT050X||1/2" TUBE 316 SS TEE COMPRESSION FITTING|
***We are required to charge sales tax in FL, NC, NY, and VA***