Champion HGR7-8H Air Compressor (Honda Engine)
- Engine HP: 13 HP
- Engine Model: Honda GX390
- Tank Size:80 Gallons
- Tank Configuration: Horizontal
- R-Series Model Number: HGR7-8H
- Pump Model: R-15
- Approx. Ship Wt.: 640 lbs.
- 175 PSI Rating
- RPM: 1025
- 23.2 ACFM @ 175 PSIG
*Note: Electric start engines are supplied less battery.*
Champion is the leader in manufacturing dependable compressed air systems. Champion offers a complete line of engine driven compressor packages from 9.1-22.5 HP to meet any application. With an engine driven package there is no need to worry about electrical service. Engine driven air compressors are designed to provide compressed air in remote locations or for emergency production line needs.
R-Series Engine Drive Compressor Features:
- All engines come standard with electric key start switch
- R Series Compressor pump
- All pumps come standard with head unloaders for constant load/no load operation
- ASME coded receiver (EXCEPT Base Mount and Low Profile tank models)
- Intake Filter / Silencer
- Enclosed Belt Guard
- Vibration Isolators
R-Series Design Features:
- Engine | Comprehensive gas or diesel engine offering with sizes from 9.1-22 HP
- Flexible Oil Drain Hose | Clean services without messy oil spills
- Belt Tensioning System with Engine Slide Base | Provides easy service adjustments to the drive belt. The base plate also provides a sturdy platform to assist in vibration reduction
- High Mounted Pressure Gauge | Easy to read and reduces the risk of damage
- Simple Mounting Feet | One piece design for easy mounting
- Precise Throttle Control | Designed to provide accurate load control and easy starting
- Industrial Duty Cogged V-Belts | Provides maximum reliability and service life with minimal adjustments
- Top Plate Design | Extra clearance allows an abundant amount of room for hands and tools when servicing
- Pilot Unloader Valve | No more draining the tank pressure from job site to job site. With a simple flip of the valve, the package can be started with a fully pressurized tank
- Legendary Compressor Pumps | Utilizes the R & PL Series compressors for the most dependable package in the industry
- Two-Stage Compressor Pump
- ASME & CRN Certified 30, 60, 80 Gallon Horizontal Air Receivers
- Manual Receiver Drain Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Service Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Receivers Include Vibration Isolators
- Belt Driven
- Electric Start
- Totally Enclosed Belt Guard
- Oil Level Sight Glass
- Reliable, High Flow Disc Valves
- Intercooler for Cooling Between Stages
- Precision Balanced Flywheel for Optimum Compressor Cooling
- Gasketless Designed Integral Cylinder/Head
- 6 Year Compressor Pump Warranty Available
- Pumps Factory Filled with lubricants and are tested at the factory prior to shipment
Splash-Lubricated R-Series Features:
- Multi-Finned Cylinders | Cooler operating temperatures result in longer life and consistent performance over time
- Integral Cylinder/Head | Gasketless design eliminates the possibility of blown head gaskets for trouble-free operation
- Balanced Pistons | Aluminum alloy first-stage piston is weight-matched to the cast iron second-stage piston, ensuring proper balance
- Piston Rings | Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control, and high efficiency air delivery
- Lightweight Connecting Rods | High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight. An integral, precision-bored crankpin bearing and a needle bearing for the piston pin properly distribute bearing loads for longer bearing life than bushings
- Pressure Relief Valves | Located in interstage and discharge
- Large Capacity Crankcase | Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, corner oil fill boss and large oil drain
- Intercoolers | Large diameter finned tubing is positioned to obtain the greatest cooling effect between stages for maximum compressor efficiency
- Optimized Cooling Fan/Flywheel | Precision balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Reliable, High-Flow Valves | Single-until, disc-type valves provide low lift and long life. Discs are made of corrosion resistant. Steel valves are easily serviced by removing the manifolds only
- Oversized Main Bearings | Tapered roller-type main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft plus delivers the longest possible life
- Balanced Crankshaft | Constructed of rugged ductile iron with large diameter throws for minimum bearing loads and counterweights to minimize vibration
- Loadless Starting | Positive acting, governor-type centrifugal unloader assures longer motor life by allowing the compressor to start unloaded every time
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.