PRM provides the highest quality Remediation systems in the industry, and this AS/SVE System was built by PRM for a client in 2014. Lightly used, client is looking to sell this system at a deep discount to a new project site.
- 40’ x 9.5’ high cube shipping container, double locking doors, separated into 3 rooms, Air Sparge, Control Room, and SVE Room. Each room is wired per National Electric Code.
- Premium Rotary Lobe Soil Vapor Extraction blower. SVE blower is a Eurus MB 6024 to provide 1500 scfm @ 80 “WC vacuum at the blower. This unit is direct driven with a 60HP, 480V, 3PH, Premium Efficiency, TEFC motor. Maximum vacuum of this blower is 17”Hg. This blower is oversized to accommodate future system connections and should run in the middle of its curve to provide and adjustment range.
- 8” Flanged Inlet and 10” Outlet piped down to 8”
- 8” Stainless steel flanged flex connector at blower inlet and outlet to reduce vibration and pulsation transmission through piping.
- T.B. Woods S-Flex 11S Series flexible power transmission coupling with Sureflex 11E EPDM sleeve
- 8” Stoddard D33H-8 outlet silencer with flanged connection.
- ABB ACS550 Series VFD for blower speed control. Drive is equipped with ABB advanced keypad.
- MS300 Aluminum Moisture Separator, epoxy coated inside and out for compatibility with chlorinated solvents
- 8" Aluminum discharge to building exterior for connection to oxidizer or carbon absorbers.
- VP3000 vapor phase carbon vessels for air treatment following oxidizer shutdown
- HP200 liquid phase carbon vessels for treatment of water pumped out of moisture separator
Air Sparge System:
- Eurus ZG150 Blower with 60HP, 480V, 3PH TEFC motor, 700SCFM@10psi
- 6" Flanged In/Out
- ABB ACS550 VFD with advanced keypad
- NEMA 4 3rd Party Listed Control Panel; UL 508A and 698A Certifications
- 750 CFM Thermal Catalytic Oxidizer includes Catalytic Oxidation, Heat Recovery, Quench, Wet Scrubbing and Acid Neutralization
- Hauck PBG2-1000 natural gas burner with automatic burner control. Variable Frequency Drive on damper blower motor.
- 316 SS horizontal combustion chamber
- Johnson Matthey Chlorinated Catalyst Treatment modules, approximately 6 cubic feet for VOC and Chlorinated VOC destruction (99% target destruction). Catalyst modules installed in a AL6XN frame.
- 8” Flanged Inlet/Outlet
- UL & NFPA compliant natural gas train with double blocking gas valves.
- Twin City Fan & Blower Model TBSN-20N6 fan style pressure blower with 7.5HP, 480V 3Ph, Premium Efficiency, TEFC motor. Blower is of corrosion resistant 304SS construction with 304SS internals and Teflon seal.
- AL6XN Quench Tower to cool process gas from oxidizer
- Hastelloy C276 water spray nozzles
- Fiberglass packed tower with induced draft for acid scrubbing
- Chemical Feed pump for caustic injection (Sodium Hydroxide). Bypass loop included.
- Walchem PH sensor and controller with 4-20ma output to PLC
- 1HP, AMT Model 553B-98 transfer pump for scrubber tower water feed. SS and Viton shaft seals with stainless steel pump body. VFD controlled for flow adjustment.
- Twin City Fan & Blower Model TBNS-14W6 induced draft blower with 3HP, 480V, 3PH, Premium Efficiency, TEFC motor. Plumbed to scrubber tower outlet. Blower is corrosion resistant 304SS construction with drain
- MS-300 304 SS Moisture Separator
- Requires natural gas connection for oxidizer gas train—required inlet pressure 2-3 psi at 1000scfh with natural gas (1million BTU burner)
- Oxidizer and Scrubber system panels are of 304SS construction
Rental Units may be in the field on long term lease and not readily available. Please contact us for more information about current system or equipment availability. 888-873-2848. Most Rental Systems ship by Freight or Custom Delivery. Pricing of rental units depends on the length of use and site requirements. Customized leases and terms allow you to meet specific project budgets or timelines. End of Lease purchase options are also available if you wish to retain the equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.