TECHTOP MOTORS - GREEN LINE 100 HP TEFC CAST IRON MOTORS NEMA PREMIUM
2 AND 4 POLES
INVERTER RATED (MG1 Part 31 - 15:1 Constant Torque)
• NEMA Premium Energy Efficiency Design
• MG1 Part 31 Compliant for VFD use (15:1 CT)
• 2-Part Epoxy Coating - IP 55 Ingress Protection
• 1045 Steel Shaft (through 326T), 4140 (326T & up)
• Multi-mount Frame Design up to 360T (F1,F2,F0)
• Auto-purge Brass Condensation Drains
• 1.25 Service Factor to 50HP (1.15 for larger frames)
• DE and ODE Oversized Bearing Size
• Zerk fitting Regreasable Bearings 254T & Larger
• 90° Rotatable - Full Rubber Gasket Conduit Box
• Double Lip Shaft Seal Protection on DE & ODE
• VPI -Tropicalized- Lap-wound-Class H Stator
• Heavy Duty Cast Iron Fan Cover
• Oversized-Color Coded -Tagged - Class F Leads
• Rubber Shaft Slinger for Vertical Application
• Interchangable C & D Flanges Available
• Class 1, Div 2, Groups A,B,C & D Certified
• EISA Regulation Compliant
• 40°C Ambient Temperature Rating
• 36 Month Warranty from Purchase Date
**OVERSIZED MOTOR FREIGHT**
PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COST. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY PRM WITH OUR BEST POSSIBLE SHIPPING RATE. SHIPPING RATE WILL BE INVOICED SEPARATELY PRIOR TO SHIPPING. FOR PURCHASE ORDERS, THIS WOULD BE A PRE-PAY AND ADD. FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS, A SEPARATE TRANSACTION WILL BE REQUIRED WITH PRM FOR THE SHIPPING ONLY. (888)-873-2848. THIS ITEM IS DROP SHIPPED FROM THE FACTORY, CALL FOR ESTIMATED LEAD TIMES.
- Shipping Address with Zip
- Commercial or Residential
- Loading/Unloading dock and equipment available onsite.
It is always our goal to provide superior products and service at the lowest possible shipping cost to our customers. We will be happy to crate your purchase, and make arrangements through our normal carriers, or the carrier of your choice.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to serve you and assure satisfaction with your purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.