PRM #2 PVC Bag Filter Housing, 2 Inch NPT Inlet/Outlet, 100 psi
PRM offers high quality PVC constructed water filter housings for industrial filtration applications. Bag filters are kept in stock from 1 micron to 200 micron. These housings offer an economical solution where protection of downstream or point of use equipment is required.
- PVC construction for corrosion resistance
- Uses #2 Size Liquid Filter Bags (7-1/16"Diameter x 32” Length)
- Flow Capacity 100 gpm
- 2” Inlet and Outlet FNPT Connections
- (2) 1/4” Ports in top cover, for pressure gauge (not included) and/or venting
- Viton O-Rings
- Max. Temperature 113°F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- 304 Stainless Steel Lid Retention Hardware with 304 SS Eyebolts
- Head loss is negligible with an empty housing and clean bag(s)
1 Year Conditional Manufacturer Warranty
** Motor freight is the best method of shipping for multiple units. If only one unit is purchased it is able to be shipped via FedEx, but for larger orders Motor freight is the better option. Please contact PRM if you prefer motor freight to get a shipping quote.