Fluimac Phoenix P30 Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump - PP Body - 1/2" FNPT - 9.2 GPM - PTFE Seals
Fluimac is a manufacturer of high-performance Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm pumps with its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Italy. Fluimac's highly efficient line of Phoenix AODD pumps lead the way in terms of longevity, accuracy, and materials offered for chemical compatibility.
This pump features the following:
- PP (Polypropylene), HY + PTFE (Hytrel + Teflon) Diaphragm, PTFE (Teflon) Balls, PP (Polypropylene) Seats, & PTFE (Teflon) Seals
- 1/2" Female NPT Fluid connections & 15/64" Female NPT Air connection
- 9.2 GPM Maximum Flow
- 116 PSI / 8 Bar Maximum Pressure
- 1/8" Maximum Solid Size
- 65 dB Operating Noise Level
- Maximum Fluid Viscosity: 15000 CPS
- Self Priming Dry: 16.4 ft
Please check with us first to confirm availability on this product before placing your order. This product is imported from Italy and is subject to current inventory levels.