Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated Micro-Foam Grip on Palm & Fingers - Micro Dot Palm Style 34-844
Designed and developed as a breathable glove, MaxiFlex® Endurance™ incorporates raised micro dots to increase durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling.
- Micro-Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Raised micro dots increase durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner - Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the 'hand at rest', reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
Coating Material: Nitrile
Coating Coverage:Three Quarter Palm
Coating Finish: Micro-Foam with Dots
Suggested Use Environment: Dry/Light Duty, Oil
Size: XS (size 6)
Standards: EN388, EN420, Reach, Okeo-Tex, CEANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level4
ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level1
ResistsOils, Abrasions, Snags, Punctures
Finishing and inspection
Handling of small components
Primary, secondary and final assembly
Logistics and warehousing
Using tools and instruments
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.