PRM Filtration is a stocking OEM for Sensaphone, in business for nearly 30 years. We sell standalone products or we can provide completed UL listed control panels using Sensaphone products. PRM Filtration can pre-program stand alone units if required. We inventory many of the Sensaphone products at our facility or they ship directly from Sensaphone, typically shipping same day.
Sensaphone Sentinel Monitoring System (Ethernet Version)
- The Sensaphone Sentinel Monitoring System (Ethernet Version) allows you to monitor a location remotely via an Ethernet connection.
- Also available with a cellular modem included for when an Ethernet connection is inaccessible.
- Can be programmed to send e–mails, phone calls or text messages to an unlimited number of people when an alarm has been detected. Or check the Sentinel’s website to view current status.
- Store your sensor readings in the cloud.
- Available with a NEMA 4X enclosure for protection from the elements.
- Includes 12 universal inputs for sensors and 1 programmable relay output.
- Included power failure monitoring and battery backup.
- Temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F.
- Subscription costs includes all online hosting, Ethernet connection fees, and unlimited text, phone and email alerts
- Click here to access the Sensaphone Sentinel Sales Brochure.
- Click here to access the Sensaphone Sentinel Technical Specifications.
- Click here to access the Sensaphone Sentinel User's Manual.
For custom requirements, please contact PRM Filtration directly. We are able to integrate and program Sensaphone products into full control panels to meet your needs. PRM Filtration has been using and selling Sensaphone products for nearly 30 years.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.