TESTWELL INSTRUMENTS OIL WATER INTERFACE METERS - 5/8 TAPE LENGTHS 50-3000 FEET
- Designed and manufactured to be intrinsically safe
- Precision instrument used to accurately measure the thickness of product layers as thin as 1 mm floating on water and sinking layers of DNAPLs and LNAPLs
- Fully sealed, pressure proof probe ideal for wells, piezometers, direct push equipment and pump equipment
- Signals oil with a solid tone and light, water with intermittent tone and flashing light
- Uses high tensile steel, easy to read yellow tape jacketed in clear Tefzel
- Marked in engineering scale: feet and tenths or meters and centimeters with markings every mm
- Interface meter includes a fully sealed, waterproof electronics module
- Soft conformal coating and encapsulant is used to ensure long term reliability of electronics
- Easy access battery drawer for 9V battery - no tools needed to change
- Automatic shut off after 15 minutes
- Draw down function is built in
- Fully sealed pressure proof to 2000 psi
- Stainless steel probe available in 5/8" OD
- Low cost user repairable/replaceable probe - field serviceable
- Sturdy steel frame coated in polyurethane for durability
- Precision machined nylon hub, stainless steel axle and bearing
- Built in well casing hanger and guide to protect tape and reel
NOTE: These are not a stock item, they go into production when ordered, so usually there is a 1-2 week lead time on meters.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.