RT-5191 SVE and Air Sparge System in 8.5' x 16' enclosed trailer
- SVE Capabilities: 875 SCFM @ 61" WC
- AS Capabilities: 70 SCFM @ 20 PSI
- System Rating: 120/230 V 3 phase 200 Amp
- UL Listed System
- Acoustically Insulated for Noise Control
- NEMA 4 control panel
- PLC Controller with wireless connectivity and remote login
- Interface with full SCADA remote system control and data and event logging
- Eurus ZZ7M Rotary Lobe Vacuum Blower
20HP Hazardous Location Motor rated
for >875 SCFM @ 61" WC
- MS-200 Aluminum Moisture Separator
- (5) 2 Inch Legs with control valve, vacuum gauge, sample port, mounted on header pipe
- Carbon bypass manifold so blower can pull through carbons
Air Sparge System
- Rietschle DLR 100 Rotary Claw Compressor rated for 65 SCFM @ 20 PSI
- Integrated Inlet Filter Silencer
- Heat Exchanger plumbed inline
- (5) 1 Inch Sparge Legs with check valves, pressure gauges, control valves, and rotameters
- (4) VP-55 Vapor Carbon Vessels
- 800 lbs of Reactivated Carbon
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.