SUBMERSIBLE PRESSURE TRANSDUCER, 316 SS, 24 VDC, 4~20 mA
PRM SUBMERSIBLE DOWN WELL PRESSURE TRANSDUCER, 316 SS, 24 VDC, 4~20 mA
PRM Submersible Pressure Transducers have a compact, rugged design for easy installation. The sensor and cable are completely submersible and need minimal maintenance and care. Reliably monitors levels in groundwater wells, tanks, etc.
- Excellent for Environmental Projects where contamination can damage standard units
- 125' ETFE Cable Assembly (chemical resistant)
- Scale Value: 0-15 Meters (0-49.2') scaled for 4-20 mA
- 24 VDC Power (18-36 VDC)
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 175°F
- Standard available ranges are 50', 100', 125', 200'
PRM can customize scale value ranges and cable length with approximate
lead time of 3 weeks.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to serve you and assure satisfaction with your purchase.