Airflow Range: 118 ~5,294 CFM
Total Pressure Range: 6.02 ~84.31 in.WG
Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 450 ℃
Drive Type: Direct/ Belt
Installation Methods: Base Mount
Centrifugal fans and blowers can be used for a variety of purposes. Some common uses include:
- Combustion air for burners and industrial water heaters.
- Cooling electrical equipment or parts from heat curing ovens and kilns.
- Pressurizing cabinets, vaults or rooms.
- Blow-off systems to remove moisture from parts prior to painting, coating or packing.
- General ventilation of rooms or factories.
- Providing suction or pressure for industrial process air flotation tables.
- Drying ink on cans and bottles, silk screen and printing processes.
- Food processing.
- Circulating air in ovens and dryers.
- Forced ventilation of AC and DC motors and traction motors.
In the Environmental Industry for remediation, PRM uses blowers typically in ranged of 100-1500cfm for low pressure applications limited typically to approximately 40" WC or less pressure applications
Typical uses - Air Stripper Fans, Bio-sparging, low vacuum Soil Vapor Extraction, BioGas removal, Vapor mitigation.
Standard Motors are TEFC, IEC Frame motors, Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Location Ratings. Available with TEXP motors as required.
- Designed for more aerodynamic, more efficient stable airflow with low pressure drop. Balanced for noise reduction.
- Direct drive for increased efficiency,decreased maintenance
- Advanced backward curved wheel, FEA-aided design for reliability
- Fully welded, high strength steel.
- Safer, leak-proof hub and wheel because of all steel continuous welding method
- High efficiency range and non-overloading; Max. load surpasses 35% of limit speed for long term continuous operation
Availability: This blower is typically 10 week lead time, expedited pricing is available. Please contact us prior to purchase to confirm availability.
Shipping: Due to the nature of the product, all blowers must ship via motor freight. To include the freight charges in your invoice, please contact us with your "Ship To" address for a freight quote. Shipping is not included in the price of the item.
For an accurate quote, please provide:
Shipping Address with Zip
Commercial or Residential Address
Loading/Unloading dock and/or forklift available onsite.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRM PRODUCTS.
A. If not satisfied with a PRM product for any reason, customers should contact PRM. Returns submitted within 30 days of the original invoice and must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please contact PRM to provide additional information regarding a return.
B. PRM Limited Warranties are applicable to PRM branded products, non-transferable, and warrant against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 1 year after the date of the PRM invoice unless otherwise stated. If PRM approves the product is accepted for return during the limited warranty period, PRM may repair, replace, or refund the amount paid by the customer.
C. Non-PRM branded products retain their manufacturer's warranty. Customer should contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
D. PRM is not liable for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, and/or product modification. PRM's liability in all events is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
SHIPPING & DELIVERYOrders are normally shipped from our facility in North Carolina within 1-2 business days after the payment is made. It is very important that the correct shipping address is entered at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses. Shipping is automatically calculated using current published rates. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Most orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or Fedex depending on size and weight. We reserve the right to choose which carrier we ship through to offer you the lowest available rate. Due to the size and weight of certain item(s) sometimes we cannot ship using our usual methods (UPS , USPS etc.) We are very experienced with shipments of various sizes and weights, and have longstanding relationships with motor freight carriers, so generally get a very good rate. We will be happy to get a freight shipping quote for oversized/overweight items before the purchase is completed. For an accurate quote, please provide: Shipping Address with Zip Whether delivery address is commercial or residential If there is a loading/unloading dock and equipment (forklift) available onsite Every effort is made to expedite your delivery. However, once the item is shipped, delivery time is out of our control.
The vast majority of PRM products ship directly from our facility within one business day. High value items such as blowers, pumps, and fans may have extended lead times due to global supply. Please consider contacting PRM prior to your purchase if it's necessary to know an exact delivery date and time.