Airflow Range: 118 ~5,294 CFM
Total Pressure Range: 6.02 ~84.31 in.WG
Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 450 ℃
Drive Type: Direct/ Belt
Installation Methods: Base Mount
Centrifugal fans and blowers can be used for a variety of purposes. Some common uses include:
- Combustion air for burners and industrial water heaters.
- Cooling electrical equipment or parts from heat curing ovens and kilns.
- Pressurizing cabinets, vaults or rooms.
- Blow-off systems to remove moisture from parts prior to painting, coating or packing.
- General ventilation of rooms or factories.
- Providing suction or pressure for industrial process air flotation tables.
- Drying ink on cans and bottles, silk screen and printing processes.
- Food processing.
- Circulating air in ovens and dryers.
- Forced ventilation of AC and DC motors and traction motors.
In the Environmental Industry for remediation, PRM uses blowers typically in ranged of 100-1500cfm for low pressure applications limited typically to approximately 40" WC or less pressure applications
Typical uses - Air Stripper Fans, Bio-sparging, low vacuum Soil Vapor Extraction, BioGas removal, Vapor mitigation.
Standard Motors are TEFC, IEC Frame motors, Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Location Ratings. Available with TEXP motors as required.
- Designed for more aerodynamic, more efficient stable airflow with low pressure drop. Balanced for noise reduction.
- Direct drive for increased efficiency,decreased maintenance
- Advanced backward curved wheel, FEA-aided design for reliability
- Fully welded, high strength steel.
- Safer, leak-proof hub and wheel because of all steel continuous welding method
- High efficiency range and non-overloading; Max. load surpasses 35% of limit speed for long term continuous operation
Availability and Shipping
Availability: This blower is typically 10 week lead time, expedited pricing is available. Please contact us prior to purchase to confirm availability.
Shipping: Due to the nature of the product, all blowers must ship via motor freight. To include the freight charges in your invoice, please contact us with your "Ship To" address for a freight quote. Shipping is not included in the price of the item.
For an accurate quote, please provide:
Shipping Address with Zip
Commercial or Residential Address
Loading/Unloading dock and/or forklift available onsite.