TESTWELL INSTRUMENTS WATER LEVEL METERS 5/8" - TAPE LENGTHS 50-2000 FEET
- Corrosion proof stainless steel probe and high tensile strength cables ensure a long lasting tape and probe
- No plastic reel or parts to crack and break
- Impact resistant and crack proof all aluminum reels
- Lifetime warranty on all reels and frame
- 9 volt battery drawer for easy battery replacement
- Standard battery/circuit test button
- Standard external mil-spec sensitivity control ensures full unit function with clear and accurate signals in any range of water conductivity including cascading water
- No bulky on/off switch to break off - ultra lower power circuit is always on but once water activiated immediately turns on the buzzer and light
- Accurate tapes meet ASME standards
- Numbers in meters or feet marked in red for faster and easier readings
- Dog bone tape profile prevents the tape adhering to the wet surfaces of the well
- Kevlar or spring steel core eliminates any stretch and ensures the tapes hang straight in the well
- Dual Function Probe - additional fully functioning tagline (total well depth indicator) means you get 2 instruments in one.
NOTE: These go into production when ordered, so usually there is a 1-2 week lead time on meters.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.