Aries Filterworks AF-20-4010 DI Hight Purity Filter Cartridge 2.5" x 20"
Aries FilterWorks cartridges uses ResinTech mixed bed resins to ensure high purity, demineralized water. These resins, combined with the cartridge provides consistent high purity water quality with the backing of a strict quality control program.
Feature and Benfits:
- Premium Media for Long Lasting Service Life: ResinTech MBD-10 or MBD-20 mixed bed resin with resistivities of 14-18 MegOhm-cm
- Fits Standard Residential And Industrial Size Housing: AF Series cartridges are double open ended that fit standard residential and industrial housings
- Quality Produced And Made in The USA: Cartridges are produced by Aries FilterWorks, a division of ResinTech.
- Commercial Use: Mixed bed DI cartridges are a great choice for low flow applications that require high purity water. Resins can be matched to specific application needs. Standard resins are used for make up supply, rinsing and washing, cooling loops, battery filling, hydrogen generation, and fuel cell. Low odor resins are preferred on misting and humidification applications while low TOC resins are used in specialty systems where organics can cause interferences.
- Laboratory Use: It is important to effectively match the purification technique to the application. Ultra High Purity Water > 18 MegOhm is required in most pharmaceutical, research and clinical laboratories. Deionizers are most commonly used when RO alone cannot be relied upon to produce water of acceptable quality. Mixed bed cartridges may be placed downstream of the RO unit, completing the purification process. This quality water is used in making up reagents, preparing buffers and diluting various solutions.
|Description||Deionization Filter Cartridge, High Purity,
2.5" x 20"
|Capacity||2640 Gallons, 900 Grains|
|Pore Size||25 Micron|
|Max Inlet Pressure||125 psi|
|Max Temperature||212° F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.2 GPM|
- Higher capacities maximize media fill and extend cartridge life
- Designed to fit point-of-use and point-of-entry housings
- Ensure quality control of each cartridge with complete traceability
- Maximum capacity of 2,640 gallons at 5 ppm
- Maximum Operating flow rate of 0.2 GPM
- Designed for use with 20" standard length housing
AF Series filter cartridges are designed to fit standard 20 inch point-of-use and point-of-entry housings, utilizing a wide variety of medias that eliminate harmful contaminants and improve the aesthetics of drinking water. Housings are injection molded and made of high-grade FDA approved materials. Aries FilterWorks cartridges are oversized and contain more media than standard competitor cartridges offering 50% more capacity. What does this mean for our customer? Longer life and lower overall cost of ownership. All AF Series cartridges are quality made in the USA and fully lot traceable.
Aries FilterWorks AF Series drinking water filter cartridges are now WQA Gold Seal Certified. These certifications ensure customers they are receiving the highest quality products that meet the strictest manufacturing standards. The WQA Gold Seal program assures that cartridge materials and construction are tested and certified to meet NSF/ANSI certification standards.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Product Recovery Management, Inc. (PRM) and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.